The Centre for Urban Food Systems is a knowledge hub for urban gardening and food systems that provides evidence-based research results to:
- Show economic feasibility and sustainability of urban gardening and food systems.
- Test and develop innovative urban gardening techniques.
- Maintain constructive dialogues with local and national policy makers to promote expansion of urban gardening and improvement of urban food systems.
- Support co-creation and implementation of solutions.
- Mainstream urban gardens in policy making.